facebook likes

Saturday, July 27, 2013

INSPIRATIONAL SONG: Naeto C - Share My Blessings featuring Asa



LYRICS

Verse 1 (Naeto C)All white kaftan like the stripe on a tom tomSee how we got famous where we come fromwalahi it’s from teaspoons to lump sums – What a conundrum!All I did was make lines like when ABC bus comesNow they saying tread softly with cautionYou attract the wrong people when they know about your fortuneI’m worried maybe that’ll be my portion.I don’t need a new cut to feel level headedMy experience has justified where I’m headedSo when they talk about the things that I do wrongI just pat them on the back like a new bornCos as the rumor’s starts to spread like a bed sheetI’m calculating money on excel spread sheets.I’m too blessed to be stressedSo I’m giving out some love cos I’m getting it in excessNow that you should respect.
Pre-Hook (2x)It’s moving over meIt’s taking over meAnd I’m feeling my way up now.
Hook (2x)When heaven puts a hand on meCome and share my blessings.
Verse 2 (Naeto C)1st day of the yearmy best friend died in a car crash.Couple of months before that, I survived in a car crash.Now that’s the irony of lifeShe was good enough to be a wifeI only cry once a year but that year, I cried thrice.So dear friend, let me give you an adviceKeep your loved ones close cos they won’t live twiceI should have told her how I felt but I couldn’t be precise.I didn’t reply her emails even though she broke down her feelings in detail.I was busy dealing with all sorts of femaleNow it’s hard for me to even open up my gmailI wish she had the same luck as mebut that’s what i couldn’t give unluckily.And so I pray that my blessings extendto the rest of my family and friends.Pre-Hook (2x)It’s moving over meIt’s taking over meAnd I’m feeling my way up now.
Hook (2x)When heaven puts a hand on meCome and share my blessings.
Verse 3 (Asa)Gbogbo ohun tan fe…iyen lan fe f’omode ati awon agbaEh Iya miIreti miKoni dofoKoni daruLaiI’m moving onThis little light of mineI’m gonna let it shine (let it shine)Pre-Hook (2x)It’s moving over meIt’s taking over meAnd I’m feeling my way up now.
Hook (4x)When heaven puts a hand on meCome and share my blessings.la la la la la la la lala la la la lala la la la la la la (la)yes Boss!

No comments:

COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...