facebook likes

Friday, February 15, 2013

John Legend's girlfriend: Marry me or I'm out

John Legend's girlfriend: Marry me or I'm out

 



















Chrissy Teigen has given John Legend until the end of the year to marry her. 
The 27-year-old model - who has been dating the 'Ordinary People' people singer for seven years and became engaged to him in December 2011 - has given her fiancé an ultimatum that they either tie the knot by the end of 2013 or she's ''out''.
She said: ''We keep pushing the date.''
Quizzed when they might marry, she revealed: ''Definitely this year, but this year just started. If it's not this year, I'm out.''
The Sports Illustrated cover girl admitted that she and John, 34, got engaged after constant pressure from their friends and family about when they would settle down but bemoaned that she is constantly being hassled about their impending nuptials.
Speaking to the New York Daily News newspaper, she said: ''We were sick of people saying, 'When are you getting engaged?', so we did. And now everyone's asking when we're getting married.''
And Chrissy also claimed she now plans to start a family before walking down the aisle.
She added: ''You know. I'm doing it backwards. I'm going to get de-engaged, then have a baby, then get married.''


No comments:

COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...