facebook likes

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Toni Braxton Announces Retirement From Music


Toni Braxton Announces Retirement From Music
Eight-time Grammy winner, singer Toni Braxton, has announced that she will no longer be recording music.
While many artists are set to make come-backs this year, there is one face you won't be seeing in music anymore. R'n'b singer Toni Braxton has announced her retirement from recording. 
There have been many new-comers to the genre of r'n'b, including Miguel, The Weeknd and Frank Ocean to start, and it seems the changing landscape and sound of r'n'b is something Braxton isn't that comfortable with, as she says, current songs don't "impact" her. Toni made the announcement of her retirement of Good Morning America yesterday, and followed up with an appearance on Wendy Williams.
Toni said on Good Morning America that her "heart isn't in [music] anymore." While visiting Wendy Williams she clarified, "I’m singing in ['Twist of Faith'] but that’s about it for me… I’ll have do shows here and there, but I’m not going to do any albums… I’m falling out of love with it, it’s weird. I don’t know what to say when I hear songs, they don’t impact me."
Toni had a long career, selling over 65 million records worldwide, and winning a total of 8 Grammys.
CHECK HER OUT BY CLICKING THIS LINK BELOW
http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/toni-braxton-announces-retirement-from-music-video.9187.html

No comments:

COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...